Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in the Isle of Man on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Community visits to treat recently discharged patients in their own home who have physical disabilities.
- Assessment of patient.
- Prevent hospital re-admission.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- 2 years' experience, ideally within community NHS or local authority settings but not essential
- Please note that it is a requirement on arrival to self-isolate for 14 days prior to being able to work on the isle of man - you will be paid for this period
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.