Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in East London on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist job is £26 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Previous experience in neuro Occupational Therapy including cognitive assessment and rehabilitation, upper limb assessment and rehab, fatigue management, visual processing assessment and treatment.
- Provision of minor equipment and adaptations to support independence in ADL's.
- 2 years' experience is desired
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.