Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Merthyr, Rhondda, Cynon Taf Ely area of South Wales on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this role is £27 - £31 per hour (LTD company equivalent) depending on experience
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
• Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
• HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
• Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
• You must have previous band 6 experience and be confident in dealing with a wide range of medical conditions and problem-solving brief strategies to keep individuals safe at home.
• As it's community-based, being a car driver with your own transport will be essential for this occupational therapy position.
• Physical health experience who is able to provide brief assessment and intervention services to patients at risk of hospital admission.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.