Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Nurse to fill a full-time role in Tonbridge within the Home/Rapid Service. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Community Nursing and be registered with the NMC. Service hours are from 8am to 10pm Monday to Sunday - duties covering 8am to 4pm and 2pm to 10pm (potential for long days).
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 6-month contract (view to being extended).
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Community nursing experience
- Acute experience of post-operative patients - thorough understanding and ability to undertake observation of and assessment of post-operative patients e.g. identify post-operative complications, infection, wound care, pain management
- Skilled in IV drug administration and cannulation
- Wound management, dressings, wound assessment, vacuum pumps, wound drains, etc
- need to be mobile and have access to a vehicle plus appropriate business insurance
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.