Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Plymouth on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
You will be required to work Monday - Sunday doing long days and night shifts.
- The role will require working collaboratively with key partner organisations, service users, carers, clinicians and other practitioners within a multi-disciplinary team in delivering a holistic approach to mental health crisis service provision
- The service provides a 7-day a week, 24-hours a day service for 365 days a year and involves working shifts
- Mental Health Practitioners provide brief clinical risk and mental health assessment, formulation and short-term contingency planning for people presenting in mental health crisis
- Mental Health Practitioners provide support and clinical governance to Band 5 Video/Tele coach / Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- Working within the community, Mental Health Practitioners provide face-to-face assessments working closely with other mental health services and agencies; such as the police, ambulance and local authority
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- To work flexibly and an aptitude for change (essential)
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.