Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse to work as a FRT Assessor based in Brentwood. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.48 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder carries responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development of programmes of care for service users who are referred to the Community Mental Health Team for Assessment/Treatment.
- Be a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work in close co-operation with hospital based and primary health care based professionals.
- Responsible for the maintenance of standards of care within the First Response Team and actively participate in the training and education of staff seconded to the service.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience of working with Mental health Service users who have complex needs.
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.