Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Central Locality Adult Mental Health Team based in Doncaster.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
You will be working 9-5 monday - Friday 37. 5 per week.
Duties of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- To deliver a health and social care service working as an integral member of the Community Mental Health Services providing a service for people experiencing/recovering from severe and enduring mental health problems.
- To participate in regular supervision in accordance with the Trust Policy and facilitate the same for designated staff members.
- To participate in individual personal development reviews on an annual basis and facilitate the same for others as required.
- To participate and contribute in the facilitation of the Trust Clinical Governance plan.
- To actively participate in regular clinical audit.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Previous experience of working in a similar role and setting
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.