Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to fill a locum part-time (15 hours per week) job based in Barking & Dagenham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 2-month contract.
- General community including but not limited to CMPA, Allergies, obesity,
- Enteral feeding
- Specialist schools
- Domiciliary Visits
- Peer support
- Support Student placements
- Support Adult Community Caseload
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
This Dietitian job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.