Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Belfast. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £18.06 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- To support the Nutrition and Dietetic Service Manager in the provision of a quality Nutrition and Dietetic Service.
- To work within the community Nutrition Support Team providing a quality clinical Nutrition and Dietetic Service.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Use specialised knowledge to manage a caseload in specified clinical areas
- Must be a car driver
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.