Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Birmingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £24.61 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The postholder is expected to work with the Nutrition Support Team Leader and the dietetic team to provide a quality community nutrition and dietetic service across Birmingham.
- The post holder is responsible for supporting clients on enteral feeding or oral nutrition support, facilitating discharges, optimising prescription spend, preventing admission and maintaining optimum nutrition.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- 2 years minimum experience
- Must be a car driver
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.