Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Children's Learning Disability Nurse to work full-time within a 0-19 Learning Disability Service based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Learning Disability Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Learning Disability Nurse job is £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 9-month contract.
About the role:
- The age range is 0-19 years for children referred to the Learning Disability service with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems.
- The post holder will be a member of the Multi-Disciplinary Team and will carry continuing responsibility for the assessment, treatment and management of a defined caseload.
- Required to liaise with other local agencies including Tier IV inpatient and specialist centres, as well as the Mental Health Liaison Team and the home treatment team.
- Referrals are accepted from a wide range of professionals and agencies and we will be progressing to accept self-referral.
- Families of the referred children or adolescents are included in the assessment and on-going management of the cases.
Requirements of the Learning Disability Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Learning Disability Nursing (RNLD trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience within a similar role
This Learning Disability Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.