Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work full-time in an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Preston. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Care Coordinator role is £23.89-£24.33 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex mental health needs using a recovery focused approach.
- To provide support for assessment and duty rotas.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Required to work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (flexible working is considered)
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.