Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work full-time within an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Doncaster. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Care Coordinator job is £24-£25 per hour (assignment rate).
- To deliver a health and social care service working as an integral member of the Community Mental Health Services providing a service for people experiencing / recovering from severe and enduring mental health problems.
- The post holder through Care Programme Approach, care co-ordination and case management will lead and contribute to the provision of a comprehensive range of community services as a care co-ordinator for a defined caseload.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.