Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a Band 6 Care Coordinator to fill a role in Croydon.
The pay rate for this locum Care Coordinator job is £25.45 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To be responsible for the assessment of newly referred adults with First Episode Psychosis and the subsequent presentation of findings to the wider team.
- To work with diagnostic uncertainty, providing on-going comprehensive assessments and outcome monitoring for all service users within caseload.
- To provide on-going care coordination of a designated caseload of service users who will be experiencing their first episode of psychosis.
- To provide support and advice in relation to service users regarding the issues concerning them.
- To involve families and carers in treatment plans where appropriate. This may require direct family interventions.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- A Qualified Social Worker/Occupational Therapist/Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Registered with Social Work England/HCPC/NMC
- Experience working as a care coodinator
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.