Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work full-time in a Children's Adolescent Mental Health Team based in Wigan. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £23 - £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- As part of a multi-disciplinary CAMHs team delivering high quality service provision that promotes and improves the mental health and well-being of children and young people.
- This role includes being able to complete comprehensive assessments of young people and creating and delivering evidence-based care plans to address the presenting needs.
- You will be expected to complete self-harm assessments for young people deemed a risk to themselves and collaboratively implement robust risk management plans with the systems around the family.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in mental health nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS practitioner
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle, while useful to this role, is not essential
This CAMHS Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.