Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work in Rotherham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner role is £24.80 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent)
- To work with a complex clinical caseload of young people requiring CAMHS intervention utilising age appropriate interventions and in-line with NICE Guidelines.
- To work with other clinicians, in providing effective, evidence based therapeutic care.
- To lead or support other clinicians with the delivery and development of pathways.
- The post holder will provide clinical supervision to junior members of staff, ensuring that they are complying with Trust standards of care, record keeping, and care planning.
- To be involved, with other clinicians, in the development and delivery of
- group sessions and workshops to meet the needs of children, young people, parents/carers and professionals.
- The post holder is required to be flexible and adaptable in order to respond to the diverse and demanding nature of this post.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registration with valid live pin
- Significant NHS experience as a CAMHS Practitioner
This CAMHS practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.