Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Surrey.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.94 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- To provide high quality services to older people with mental ill health and dementia in the community
- Job Description
- To work within a community team based within the West Elmbridge CMHTOP, working in partnership with statutory and voluntary sector to facilitate whole system approach to care delivery.
- To deliver a high quality community nursing service to Older People with mental health problems, in a multi - professional framework.
- The ability to work alone
- To supervise juniors / other staff in the delivery of care and treatment to individuals and groups
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.