Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist to work full-time in Cardiff. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £27-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
About the role:
Assessment and treatment of inpatient Oncology & Palliative Care caseload. Management of a range of Oncological conditions, including but not exclusive to:
- Metastatic Spinal Cord Compression
- Primary and Secondary Brain Tumours
- Bone metastases
- Pneumonia, COPD and Lung cancer
- Patients admitted to ward due to cancer or complexities of treatment
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience within the following: Mobility assessment, issuing of walking aids, gait re-education, Neurological assessment and treatments, Exercise prescription, rehabilitation skills, Ward based respiratory management, Discharge planning, discharge planning meetings, awareness of continuing healthcare and MDT Liaison.
- Oncology experience is desirable but not essential
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.