Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist to work in Camberley on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract. Hours of work would be: 37.5 hours per week, excluding breaks and travel. Monday - Friday 0800-1600.
- Assessment and treatment of patients in hospital. Rehabilitation and discharge planning.
- Cover general medicine / frailty patients.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must have experience in working in an acute setting and experience in prescribing complex equipment i.e. hoists.
- Experience of Orthopaedics would be beneficial.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.