Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Dietitian to fill a full-time role based in Barrow. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this Dietitian job is £24.00- £25.50 per hour and is a 3-month contract. Cheap accommodation available.
- Assessing and treating a caseload of acute ward patients.
- Carrying out hospital based general dietetic clinics, covering a variety of conditions/dietary treatments - but with focus on nutrition support.
- Conducting treatment plans and educating patients
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
This Dietitian job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.