Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Theatre Practitioner to work based in Guernsey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Theatre Practitioner job is £33 per hour (assignment rate).
- It is expected that following appropriate development and support Band 5 registered nurses will co-ordinate ward activities on a regular basis. This includes; responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients, supervising nursing staff and delegating effectively.
- By demonstrating knowledge and competence in relation to firmly established procedures and policies, participate in the professional and skills development of newly appointed band 5 staff and unqualified nursing staff, supporting them in meeting the requirements of their post through the development of knowledge and skills.
- To assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care.
- To autonomously initiate emergency interventions as patient/client condition dictates.
- To provide prescribed nursing care without supervision, within the level of the post-holder's experience, referring to a more senior nurse when necessary.
- To participate as team member, including supporting relatives and friends of patients/clients together with providing support for other patients/clients.
- To maintain accurate records, both electronic and paper, of the care given in accordance with agreed standards.
- To act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- Independently liaise and communicate effectively with members of the nursing staff, multidisciplinary team and other associated agencies.
- Demonstrate evidence-based practice.
Requirements of the Theatre Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- NMC Registered
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Theatre experience is essential
- A range of accommodation from 1 bed shared bathrooms, 1 bed ensuite and self-contained flats, the average weekly cost is £100-£150 a week.
- As it stands at the moment, when you arrive you will need would need to quarantine at a hotel for 14 days, it will be all organised for you and you get 3 meals brought to you a day.
This Theatre Practitioner job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.