Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Band 5 Team Leader (Registered Learning Disability Nurse) to work within an Autism Hub Adults Community Service based in Guernsey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Team Leader role is £26,404 - £34,173 per annum.
- This is a unique opportunity, to be an integral part of the development of an autism-specific, purpose-built facility. Promoting a positive image of the adult disability service, you will support autistic adults to live and thrive in their own homes, helping them to reach their full potential.
- As a Team Leader you will lead a team of staff, with direct support from your deputy manager/manager.
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of a caseload of adults on the autism spectrum and staff team/s within the adult disability service.
- Good autism knowledge, experience and expertise is essential, alongside a person-centred approach.
- Your clinical skills will be essential in ensuring that people receive holistic care. You will also supervise junior staff to ensure excellent care standards are maintained.
- Full Relocation Package
- Full Induction process
- Ongoing training and development / clinical supervision
- All expenses paid to attend interview on the island
- If travelling alone, free nursing accommodation available for first 3 months!
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Registered Nurse Qualification (RNLD).
This Team Leader role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.