Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to work full-time based in Basingstoke. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is £18 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.
- To accept referrals, assess need and make appropriate recommendations as part as a robust 'duty system'.
- Provide harm reduction advice, information and support with an emphasis on safer drug use, safer sex, HIV, Hepatitis A,B and C and other blood borne infections.
- Be responsible for maintaining a full case load of complex clients as the key worker.
- To make home visits consistent with need.
Requirements of the Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
This Substance Misuse Recovery Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.