Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Band 5 Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse) to work full-time within a Medical Rehabilitation Unit based in Guernsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £26,000 - £34,000 per annum dependant on experience. You will also be entitled to some fantastic benefits which this private healthcare provider offers.
Our Medical Unit comprises of three wards; two medical wards which provide care for people with a variety of medical conditions and a rehabilitation ward which provides both neuro and general rehabilitation, all use a multidisciplinary approach to care. We are seeking Nurses, who are committed to providing high-quality care in a modern, purpose-built facility.
- We offer a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to our competitive pay, annual bonus and our additional bonus scheme of £3,000, payable after two and four years.
- Full Induction process
- Ongoing training and development/clinical supervision
- All expenses paid to attend interview on the island
- If travelling alone, free nursing accommodation available for first 3 months!
- Must have a valid NMC pin
- Degree within nursing
- Must have recent experience in a similar position
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.