Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Band 5 Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse) to work either full-time or part-time in a Hospital based in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £24,214 - £30,112 per annum.
- To provide inpatient services to prevent District General Hospital admission for people with complex needs.
- To develop plans for effective nursing care.
- To support senior nursing staff in providing direction, supervision and control of team members of the ward.
- To provide clinical leadership within the ward.
- Participate in the assessment planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care in consultation with patient and family.
- To demonstrate clinical decision making skills, displaying evidence based practice.
- Make effective clinical judgement affecting safe and timely delivery of patient care in the absence of the doctor on site.
- Be competent in the safe use of clinical equipment to deliver effective patient care e g syringe drivers.
- Maintain accurate written records at all times.
- Participate in the setting and maintaining of professional standards on the ward and environment.
- Engage and interact with carer/ family, encourage them to be actively involved in the caring process.
- Supervise and instruct junior staff to ensure they integrate into the team and operate effectively within the boundaries of their role.
- To ensure that patient safety is maintained and that risk management systems are utilised correctly.
- Organise and delegate workload to ensure effective delivery of patient care is carried out by appropriate skilled members of staff.
- Assist in the control and use of resources within defined area of responsibility.
- Develop Link Role within the team.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration.
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.