Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Staff Nurse to work within an Adults Community Service based in Alderney. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £26,404 to 34,173 per annum.
- Understand and adhere to the principles contained within the ward philosophy.
- Show an awareness and work towards meeting the agreed aims and objectives of the ward.
- Put into practice the theory and principles of the agreed nursing model.
- Manage total care of a group of patients within sphere of competence.
- Supervise the practise of qualified and unqualified staff.
- Ensure communication given to and received from other members of the multidisciplinary team is effective.
- Ensure positive outcomes by putting into everyday working practice the structure and process to meet agreed standards for nursing care.
- Be conversant with and adhere to United Kingdom Central Council Code of Professional Conduct.
- Comply with the locally agreed framework for scope of professional practice.
- Undertake nursing procedures in accordance with the Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.