Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Staff Nurse to work within an Acute Medical setting in Guernsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £26,404 - £34,173 per annum.
About the role:
- Be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care for patients.
- Provide prescribed nursing care without supervision, within the level of the post holders' experience, referring to a more senior nurse when necessary.
- Deliver care in accordance with current ward philosophy.
- Adhere to HSSD policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Take charge of the ward and supervise nursing staff on a regular basis.
- Maintain accurate records, both electronic and paper, of the care given in accordance with agreed standards.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
- Evidence of effective communication skills; with particular reference to multi-disciplinary team working, service users, carers and managers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Understanding and ability to apply evidence based care.
- Evidence of self and professional development.
- Portfolio of evidence to meet KSF agreed criteria.
- Experience co-ordinating ward activities, delegating appropriately.
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.