Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a HR Advisor to sit within a Community Services Business Unit based in Kirklees. Support is required for recruitment and sickness including return to work and ongoing reviews
You will be working for a social enterprise that provides a variety of NHS community healthcare services. The service provides support to a range of people from before birth to end of life. The Kirklees sight specialises in providing care to children, young people and families throughout the borough.
The pay rate for this role is £15.09 - £18.67 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 12-month contract.
- Managing bank and agency provision including to be the key contact for all communication between all parties
- Completing relevant paperwork on behalf of the Recruiting Manager
- Liaising with agencies and chase references etc.
- Liaise with Professional Practice regarding any professional requirements
- Lead one stop shop recruitment day, arrange and administer
Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- Must have previous experience as aHR Advisor or similar role
- Previous public sector experience would be advantageous
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
- Must be willing to work flexibly (potentially remote and office working)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.