Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Community Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapist and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.61 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 12-week contract.
- As part of the Integrated Provision the post holder will work in partnership with the Rapid Response service and Integrated Multidisciplinary teams to assist in the prevention of inappropriate hospital admissions and the facilitation of hospital discharge in line with the overall objectives of the service.
- The post holder will act as an experienced practitioner for Occupational Therapy within the Adults and Community Division.
- The post holder will ensure access to urgent and routine Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention provide and monitor treatment programmes at home and ensure safe discharge or referral on to other services as appropriate. They will work in partnership with patients, carers and other health and social care agencies to promote independence and develop individual plans of care relevant to patient need.
- The post holder will be expected to work jointly with other disciplines
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Care driver essential
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.