Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time within Adults Services in Londonderry. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs is £17 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The Post Holder will be a professionally qualified Social Worker who will operate and practice within the context of a multi-disciplinary Community & Primary Care Team within the Trusts Primary Care and Older Persons Directorate.
- Required to work as an effective member of the integrated service delivery team and to develop and maintain close and effective day to day working on a strong multi-disciplinary basis and ethos.
- Responsible for the delivery of a range of social work service and interventions within this setting in accordance with the needs of clients and carers.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current NISCC registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Adults Services
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.