Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in Guernsey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Band 5 RMN role is £26,404 - £34,173 per annum.
The services for older people are looking to recruit registered nurses who have a passion for working with older people. You will be working in one of Guernsey's units dedicated to dementia care where high standards of person centred care are essential.
Must be experienced within:
- Applying the mental health law
- Person centred care
- Dementia and functional illness
- Undertaking ward rounds and being part of MDT
- Break away and manual handling
- Carrying out mental health assessments
- Co-ordination of shifts
- Competent in the administration of medication
- Full relocation package
- Full induction process
- Ongoing training and development/clinical supervision
- All expenses paid to attend interviw
- If travelling alone, free nursing accommodation available for first 3 months and much more!
This Band 5 RMN role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.