Sanctuary Health is currently looking for two experienced and dedicated Band 5 Podiatrist to fill full-time roles in Blackburn. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatry and be registered on the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Podiatrist jobs are £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
- Work under the supervision/ delegation of a Specialist Podiatrist to provide a high standard of clinical care in a variety of care settings, including nursing homes, residential homes, domiciliary, wards, hospital and community health centres based upon the patient's individual needs.
- Take responsibility for the continuing podiatric care of patients with a variety of needs, e.g. diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Implement individual care programmes.
- Work as a member of the locality team participating in the nail surgery rota and provide aftercare following nail surgery
Requirements of the Podiatrists:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry.
- Current BSc Podiatry / HCPC registration.
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS.
- Must be a car driver
These Podiatrist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.