Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work as a care Co-Ordinator based in Wallingford on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £21 - £23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The role is described as follows: providing in-patient physical rehabilitation to older adults, assessing cognition, capacity and physical activities of daily living, d/c planning, liaising with agencies and MDT to support discharge, providing equipment to support independence.
- Undertaking access/home visits in the community.
- Supervising rehabilitation assistants, representing therapy team at multi agency meetings
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.