Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Mental Health Practitioner to work full-time within a Community Recovery Team based in Plymouth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Mental Health Practitioner role is £19.88 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will provide care co-ordination for an agreed caseload working for service user The role will require the post holder to work across the Recovery Pathway providing transition from in-patient services to the community.
- It ensures care delivered to service users with severe and enduring mental health needs are received in an organised and responsive way whilst encouraging and promoting people's independence within a recovery ethos.
- The post holder is required to meet service users from the point of admission.
- This helps support and expedite transition work at the earliest opportunity with the development of goal orientated care plans whilst considering early preparation for community support plans.
- This post is seen as crucial in developing high quality care plans for team members to implement in order that service using can optimise their level of functioning despite any barrier their illness may present.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.