Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Mental Health Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work in Havant. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £19.40 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and this role is on an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The expectation is that the post holder will work with service users to maximise function, using Occupational Therapy techniques as the main medium of assessment and intervention and applying client focused principles throughout.
- The post holder will be expected to complete assessments as well as provide some interventions as deemed appropriate by both group work and individual sessions.
- The post holder will have a working understanding of the principles of recovery and how to aid the reablement process through the use of, for example, goal setting and problem solving.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.