Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Roseberry Park, Middlesbrough within an Older Adults Ward. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates (Assignment rate):
- Days £19
- Night/Sat £24.50
- Sun/Bh £29- £30
It is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Mallard ward is a 16 bedded low secure facility providing individualised and comprehensive packages of care to males, typically aged 55 and older, that are frail, vulnerable and/or severely physically impaired, with a history of being significant risk to themselves or others.
- The main objective of Mallard ward is to offer a more specialised client focused service, with clear decision making and a simplified pathway of care for all.
- Mallard ward provides a low secure environment utilising a holistic approach to client care. The aim is to monitor, manage and reduce risk, balancing therapy and security while assisting patients to lead full and independent lives.
- The service provides assessment, formulation, treatment and care, rehabilitation, advice and support to people who are physically frail/infirm, cognitively impaired and have mental health problems.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience of working as a Mental Health Nurse
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.