Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Inpatient Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Poole. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £19.71 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a high quality person centred approach to care delivery which always considers people's safety, privacy and dignity
- To undertake assessments of patients/service users and carers needs and develop programmes of care as part of the wider multi-disciplinary care team
- To provide advice to patients/service users and carers regarding their care
- To plan, implement and review health improvement programmes in a range of settings
- Provide supervision, mentorship and clinical support to students and junior staff in the team
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.