Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Northampton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £19 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessment of patients in relation to rehabilitation needs and support to co-produce appropriate plans of care (which will include the delivery of individual and group work) and deliver the required interventions.
- To work collaboratively with the Ward Manager, Activities Co-ordinator, nursing staff in the implementation of the group programme.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
- Must have experience in participating in clinical audit, benchmarking and QI initiatives.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.