Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 General Nurse (RGN) to work in Bath within an Intensive Therapy Unit.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse job is £28 - £44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Days - £28 (Assignment rate)
- Saturdays/nights - £35 (Assignment rate)
- Sundays/Bank Holiday - £44 (Assignment rate)
- Will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective and efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers
- Will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff
- work without direct supervision once the key learning outcomes of the foundation programme are complete
- As an ITU Staff Nurse, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care, ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to our patients
Requirements of the Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
This Nurse job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.