Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community/District Nurses to work across Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is between £20 - £30 per hour (Assignment Rate) is a 12-month contract.
- Weekdays - £20 p/h Ltd/Umbrella
- Saturdays / Nights - £25 p/h Ltd/Umbrella
- Sundays / Bank Holidays - £30 p/h Ltd/Umbrella
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- Registered on the NMC
- Recent UK experience within nursing.
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.