Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a CAMHS Team based in Barking, Essex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £19.67 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To undertake initial assessments of children and their families with emotional and mental health needs. This will include telephone consultation and face to face meetings and liaising with other Agencies when necessary .
- To be Manage caseload of young people and care coordinate their care as well as risk management.
- To ensure that any safeguarding issue are identified and effectively escalated.
- To keep appropriate record and review interventions and use outcome measures.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- CAMHS experience essential
- RiO experience
- Effective communication, Ability to work independently as well as a team and also organised.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.