Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse to work full-time in Reading.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum nurse job is £20 - £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC qualified
- Car driver/ability to travel within your locality in a timely manner.
- Medicine Management
- Diabetes care/Insulin administration
- Trauma wounds- non complex
- Surgical wounds- non complex
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.