Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse to work across Yate. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £23 per hour (Assignment rate). This role is an initial 2-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- An in date DBS is required for all roles/work
- A registered nurse (General) with current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Insulin administration
- Bowel care ie DRE and administration of suppositories/enema
- Ability to perform male/female/supra-pubic catheterisation
- Ability to manage PICC lines/pleurex drains
- Ability to administer and understand stat doses of EOL medication
- VAC therapy
- Wound care knowledge
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.