Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse to work either full-time or part-time across Coventry. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of community nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this locum Community Nurse role are varied depending on shifts and this role offers a 3-6-month contract.
The pay rates are: (Assignment rate)
Band 5 rates:
- Week days: £20.25 per hour
- Saturdays/Nights: £25 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holidays: £30 per hour
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within general nursing (RGN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have at least 2 years post qualifying experience within nursing
- Community Nursing experience
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.