Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 5 Community Nurse to fill a full-time or part-time role in Nottinghamshire.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse job is £21-£33 (Assignment rate) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- To provide high quality holistic evidence based care to patients / service users that is responsive, effective and efficient
- To facilitate and support timely discharge and prevent inappropriate admissions by supporting patients / service user to remain as independent as possible and maintain or improve their level of function and quality of life.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Experience within a similar role
- Must have their own transport and/or ability to travel. Travel paid at 24p per mile.
This Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.