Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Nurse to work full-time in Amesbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum nurse job is £19.04 - £24 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC qualified
- Own transport is essential (Possess a current, valid full driving licence)
- Must be competent in; Wound Management, Pressure Ulcers, Catheters, End of Life, Syringe Driver set up and take down.
- Knowledge of legislation affecting professional practice
- Experience of applying research based information to practice
- Awareness of recent Government Papers that may affect future clinical practice
- Assessment and care planning
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience within a range of patient/client care group
- Organisational skills
- Report writing
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations
- To be able to communicate with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- To be able to work flexibly and sensitively
- Wide range of interpersonal and communication skills
- Competence in a wide range of nursing skills
- I.T. literate
- Typing / data inputting skills for accessing patient information
- Manual handling skills and experience
- Ability to sensitively inform service users on emotional issues
- To be flexible and adaptable
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.