Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Clinical Medicines Management Technician to fill a full-time role in Sale.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Medicines Management Technician job is £20.01 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 12-week contract.
- To undertake and participate in Medicines Reconciliation on admission to the intermediate care service
- To undertake and action Type 1 and Type 2 medication reviews on patients identified by the urgent care Team or other healthcare Professionals
- To assist in the development of processes / procedures around medicines prescribing and dispensing.
- To undertake required audit work.
- To help develop the roll out of electronic prescribing for non-medical prescribers within Trafford Borough.
- To support staff around medication error incidents and ways to improve accurate medicine administration.
- To contribute to the development and review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) within the Trafford Borough.
Requirements of the Clinical Medicines Management Technician:
- GPHC Registration
- Post graduate experience
- 2 years' experience
This Clinical Medicines Management Technician job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.