Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Nurse (RGN) to work in Hinchingbrooke, within the Discharge to Assess Team.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Nurse job is £13.50 - £15 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-6-month contract.
Across County - Camborne, Hinchingbrooke Hospital/Redshank, Commerce Road, Peterborough, Princess of Wales Hospital (Ely)
- Support for recently discharged patients from Acute Hospitals.
- Working 7 days per week, 08.00-22.00
Requirements of the Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Previous experience providing therapy and rehabilitation programs to patients in the community and/or acute settings.
- Experience working with registered physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Desire to deliver care for patients, ability to travel to patients' homes, compassion, respect, dignity and awareness for patients.
- Willing to work with covid19 + patients.
- Knowledge of equipment used to support patients in their own homes.
- This position would suit undergraduate physiotherapy and occupational therapy students.
- Care experience, knowledge of deteriorating patient signs.
This Nurse job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.