Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 3 Healthcare Support Workers to work in full-time in Hertfordshire within a Mental Health Community Recovery Services.
The pay rate for these locum Health Care Support Worker jobs is £11.50 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To work with Band 6 Discharge Facilitator to support Care Coordinators, CRT Managers and Wards to identify required tasks to support timely discharge, escalating potential delays as early as possible.
- To work with patients as active partners in their own care and discharge planning as directed by the Band 6 Discharge Facilitator.
- To support the Band 6 Discharge Facilitator in working closely with the community and inpatient services to ensure effective systems are in place for discharges from the acute Inpatients beds to the community.
- To communicate effectively with the Ward & Community Multi-Disciplinary Teams (including Social Services) to support discharges as directed by the Band 6 Discharge Facilitator.
Requirements of the Health Care Support Workers:
- Recent experience as a Health Care Support Worker
This Health Care Support Worker jobs are advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click Above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.