Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3 Community General Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work in Nottingham, hospital based.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £12.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Assisting with all activities of daily living, addressing the physical and mental health care needs of patients and promoting individual health and well-being
- Assist in the treatment of the patient within the community environment
- Maintain accurate, timely and relevant clinical records both written and computerised
- Maintain the safe custody of healthcare records
- Treat the patients as individuals and enable them to achieve maximum independence
- Undertake any other duties that would be reasonable expectations of the role
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care, Care Certificate, or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of the different types of physical illness and maintain an understanding and caring approach to patients
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Jack Dobrucki; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.